Gotham's shadow world
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

what love make you do

2 participants

what love make you do Empty what love make you do

Message par Zach Juliard Ven 15 Sep - 23:07

Zach was overwhelming with joy when he woke up next to his new fiancé. He looked at the face sleeping next to him and it was like peeking on an angel. It was too much for him who never ever thought he could have something that precious in a world of war and anger. In fact, he never thought that he would fall in love with someone. At first he thought that it was too dangerous to be in love in that kind of condition. But Raphael was not the type of person to let him slip pass his fingers, he learned that the hard way when he tried to sleep whit someone else than him.

Suddenly, is reflection was stopped when he felt someone grabbing his hand gently. He turn his head slightly and melt at the sight in front of him. A still sleepy Raphael with a bed head and shirtless. With all the naughty thoughts that flew trough is mind he kissed is love tenderly before being pulled in an heated kiss that showed all the love and passion’s toward each other. After several minutes that seemed like it’s been a day he decided to make some space between them.

- Hey Raphi, you know we should stop if we want to do other things than resting in bed today?! He said with and amused grin.
    - I don't think I would mind that actually. Said Raphael with a cocky grin.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door with a loud voice booming through it.

Boss we need you NOW!
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

what love make you do Empty Re: what love make you do

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 21:35

Kaelee entered Hotel Dumort.
-ZACH! She called! WE NEED TO TALK! NOW!!!

The warlock didn't pay attention to the vamps that were coming toward her. In fact, she didn't give a shit about them. She had to talk to that little ass of Juliart.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

https://shadowsofgotham.forumsrpg.com

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 21:48

When he heard the voice of birdie, he imediatly knew that he would rather enjoy the company of his new fiancée than deal with a pissed off warlock.

- Raph come with me i can't do that if you are sleeping while i'm out there. Zach whine making Raphael chuckle.
    - ok ok baby.
    - What is it with all the fuss? It better be important.
    Raphael said while stepping out of the room.

Dernière édition par Zach Juliard le Sam 16 Sep - 21:57, édité 1 fois
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 21:52

Kaelee made her way through the manor and quickly find his room.
-GET YOUR DICK OUT OF RAPHAEL AND COME OVER HERE!
She wasn't really patient. They had to talk. No choice. He wanted to play the ''vamps'' boss? He'd had to deal with the consequences.
-C'mon Zach! I'm not in the mood at all!
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 22:02

- Hum, first you better learn to have some respect when entering people homes's first thing in the moring and secondo I think i talk to you so you better answer me... Warlock... Raphael said letting some disgust slip in his arsh word's.

- What is it birdie, what did I do this time? he said with an amused voice.
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 22:07

Kaelee rose an eyebrow to Raphael's word. She nearly bursted into a laugher.

-Sorry I've insulted you, your highness! Now that I've apologized, Zach! WE, like YOU and I, need to talk. So get your ass over here!
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 22:16

- calm down little bird we don't need to make this harder than it is on anyone and Raph will go where he wants. Now I will listen to you in the office because we don't want anyone else to be harmed right?! Plus it will be more private for you to yell at me. He laught.
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 22:20

Kaelee gave Raphael a killing gaze.

-Alright. But if I've any trouble because of you...you'll wish to be dead for real.

She followed Zach into the office so they could discuss. She knew she was a bit hot-tempered but that subject was touching her.

-I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here, Zach.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 22:30

- in fact no I don't know why birdie, because you didn't had the decency to be there when i needed you! Why do YOU always yell when you have something to tell! stop being a bitch and be grateful for fuck sake!

He could tell he was crossing a line there but he needed to take is anger out. The fact that the hand of Raphael was on his shoulder at that moment was also a big sign of him losing his temper.

- Kal you know that I will help if I can but just give me a chance here ok?
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 22:39

That was too much. WAY TO MUCH. Her eyes turned gold and some of her feathers turned red. Not all but enough for Zach to see the upcoming storm.

-I WASN'T THERE? Tha fuck is that suppose to mean, Zach? I'm always there to save your ass when you get into trouble! Which is quite often!

She took a deep breath, trying to calm down. That vampire was talented for pissing her off. Oh Lord, he was.

-Gabe.

She just dropped it to see their reaction.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 22:52

Both of their faces turned stone cold when they heard the name of Gabe being drop in the conversation. It was a sensible subject for both of them, the attack was unexpected and really really not the greater idea of Oswald. Of course they wasn't necessary on the same line because of their temper's but they both agreed on the fact that it was wrong to hurt a vampire. Even if he didn't really accept it.

Zach looked at Raph cold expression and sigh. Why does she had to bring that subject now?

- Yeah i heard... Are you ok kal? what do you need? Zach said in a low and conforting voice putting is cold face aside.
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 22:56

-What I need is pretty simple, Zach! Drop it!

She could see in their facial expression that she'd touched a sensitive subject. And sensitive it was. For her as well.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 23:04

- You need us to do what?! He said with a shocked expression. I didn't tink that his mind control would push you to the point to forgive him for hurting a downworlder, a member of your own family! Kal I care about you're feeling but don't think we can let anything pass. He hurt us he must learn his place and if it's not us it can be way worse trust me. His last words were spoken low and filled with hurt, the hurt of his people, the hurt of Gabe.

Dernière édition par Zach Juliard le Sam 16 Sep - 23:17, édité 1 fois
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 23:14

Kaelee sighed. She knew it would be hard.

-You don't get it, Zach. I totally understand the pain and the anger. Oswald and I already had a fight about it. Gabe had betrayed him and well, you know Oswald...He couldn't take it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not forgiving it. But think with your head, just for once.

She pinched her nose bridge. She suddenly appeared way much tired than earlier. It wasn't something she was looking forward to discuss. She'd been thinking about it for days but it was too late now. She had to make things clear before it turns sour.

-Have you thought about the trouble it will bring to us if the Clave hears about it? Not only for you but for Oswald, Kitty, and I as well! Not to mention Eillean, who would be killed at sight!
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 23:29

- Wich trouble? Justice? Justice is not a trouble Kal! And..And I already thought about it, we talk about that really often me and Raph you know? He can't always have forgiveness because is the boss of some kind of weak mafia... And you know that I i'm right... Just admit it Kal you're afraid of him.... you're afraid of what he can do to you... to us. And you should know that i'm not always a hot head I have my brain right there. He said pointing Raph.
    - For Eillean you should just know that we will take care of it... it will be better for her and for him to be on a trip If it happen. Raph said that with love in his eyes while looking at Zach. We have also prepared some negociations with the clave just in case... In fact I did that brain part but that's not the point. He said with a taunting smile.
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 23:39

Kaelee looked at Zach with pure anger.

-It has nothing to do with fear! I'm not afraid of Oswald. At all. He's my boss, indeed. But just after Kitrina. My loyalty goes to Kitrina first and he knows it. I would be ok to let him face justice if it was only him. But it's not.

She looked at Raphael.

-Even if they leave, the Clave will know they've been here. They'll have to leave, forever. Otherwise, the Clave will find them.

She turned back to Zach.

-I know you may think I'm only doing it for Oswald. Maybe it is partially true. I care for him. And now that Kitrina want's to give a chance to their family, I don't think it would be a good idea to create such trouble. Even more since...since Gabe isn't dead.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Sam 16 Sep - 23:50

Zach chuckle at her last sentence.

- you didn't really think that we didn't knew about that do you? haha you will always surprise me with your wrongfull perception of me kal. He said that sentence with tears in his eyes from laughing.

Even Raphael standing behind the chair with crossed arms began to chuckle loudly.

- I know all that Kal and I wanted to talk to kity too... I want to warn her that I can't let that pass... We just begin to have the control in New-York, we have to proove that we're not like that bitch of Camille... we have to show that we care and that we want to protect our kind. Behing a leader is not always easy but I think that she will understand our point of you and I hope you will to.... Just take time to think about it, if you were at my place what would you do???

He let out a heavy sigh thinking that right now he just want to return sleeping and not deal with all this complicated things.
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 16 Sep - 23:57

Kaelee rubbed her forehead and sighed.

-You wanna get revenge, you wanna mess with Oswald. That's up to you. Yes, I'll get in the way because it's my job. It's up to you. But let the Clave out of this. It's not their business. Oswald might be a Nephilim but he wasn't born like it. He knows nothing about our laws. He's NOT a Shadowhunter, nor a Clave member.

She paused.

-Don't mix up things. This isn't a shadow world war. It's a mob one.
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Zach Juliard Mar 10 Oct - 17:25

-a mob one? we are the vampire clan Kaelee we cannot let ourself be bullied by some penguin! He did horrible things and you know it we cannot let him free this time this has to stop...... or at least he have to apologize and take the blame in front of my kind. This is the choice that I have now...
Zach Juliard
Zach Juliard

Message par Kaelee Hawklight Sam 14 Oct - 19:17

Kaelee sighed. She understood Zach's position but she couldn't let him kill Oswald nor sell him to Clave.

-Look...I'll talk to him. To see if he accepted to apologies but...as much as I love Gabe, he still betrayed him. You would have done the same!

Her voice was calm for a change. The whole situation saddened her. She suddenly fell the weight of the years. Different people, always the same story. Hate, war, the thirst of power, betrayals. Would it stop?
Kaelee Hawklight
Kaelee Hawklight
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé